- New NPC in Beth's on Tavros: Terensha!
- Added a television program to ther bar on Uveto along with a placeholder description.
- More busts: Briha, Lerris, Nayna, Sera, Zaalt
- Gryvrain starting race
- New Item: Junk in the Trunk
- Kui-tan have a new racial attribute..
- Yammi can now become a follower, serving as the ship's cook. Big thanks to Lady Jen for writing her ages ago and to Savin for editing and filling in the missing sex scenes!
- Adjusted cold damage mechanics on Uveto and added a basic rescue scene for when PCs hit 0 HP from cold.
- Gedan added the base layout of the Ice Plains into the game. (Still no encounters for them).
- Some overhauls to the shop systems.
- Nerrasa's shop has been added to the game (on Uveto).
- Kiro's GalLink meetup can now happen for Male/Herm PC's who have gotten the email about it.
- Upped the chances to get the above email massively.
- Probably some other things I'm forgetting!
- Added a new scene for Nayna.
- Added 8 new custom PCs off the list (an Offbeatr reward - don't sweat it if you don't know it. Still 53 pages of Offbeatr reward things to do)
- New texts for the Uvetan space elevator.
- Fix for 'Nuki Nuts vs. Suma Cream on tiny kui-tans.
- Suma Cream bad end now triggered by weight/strength requirements in addition to size.
- Added and implemented Shou's Xanthe busts.
- Adjustments to exhibitionism decay by ignoring exposing underwear from check.
- Added metallic black and iridescent to Shear Beauty hair/fur color menus.
- The alternate intro for Uveto should now be enabled. It shows up as a distress call when travelling through space.
- You can now land on Uveto Station and take the space elevator down to Irestead. Needless to say, most of the rooms are empty or unfinished. Enjoy a glimpse into the gray areas of planet-building.
- Nayna the laquine climatologist can now be met in the observation deck of the geological survey in Irestead. Since her lost drones aren't yet in the game, you should be able to abuse giving her as many as you want for kicks.
- A tauric, dryad-like hermaphrodite can now be found running around on Mhen'ga. She is a rare encounter outside of a couple specific circumstances...
- Lerris and her TamaniCorp shop can be run into on Tavros.
- New items: FertitePlus, Lactaid M…
- New busts by Adjatha - Cora (Carrie's sister), Vine Seedlings,
- New busts by JayEcho - Yarasta and Giala (Yarasta's bigger-boobed friend)
- Tweaks to race descriptions for bull-morphs to avoid 6' bull 'boys'.
- Gene's volume updated.
- New bust priority system: You can pick the two artists you prefer most in the options screen. For individual NPCs, you can select a specific bust if there are multiples - or disable them entirely. Thanks Gedan, and thanks Jacques00 for doing mockups wayyy back in the day, even if we didn't use them.
- A Sera party expansion by Nonesuch, coded by Jacques00.
- A few fixes and tweaks.