Public/Free build will be up on fenoxo.com early next week.
- The first part of Emmy's sex quest is live in game. It'll unlock some scenes where she will give you oral, but you'll have to wait a bit (and do some more work) to unlock more choices in the future!
- Pro-tip: You need to buy something from her before she'll give up her name.
- Pro-tip: You can find a venus pitcher flower by falling for one of them...
- Some more typo/bug fixes.
- Queensguard got a new bust by Shou! Woo woo!
More to come in the future!
This one's for backers. I'm going to push some new content off the backlog this week, then push a pubbie build the following week. It's mostly just bug fixes, including a fix for an annoying error in penis descriptions.
- Lots of fixes courtesy of our local code-dragon and bug reporters just like you!
- Adjusted appearance descriptions for tauric beings so they are not quite as explicitly equine.
- Some fixes to make honeypot swelling actually result in more milk.
- More typo fixes courtesy of myself (and bug reporters like you!)
- Fixed a potential scene crash in phallus descriptions.
- Shoot first no longer works for melee. Sorry!
- Zil can now drop bows (rarely).
I'd like to push a patch with some real content tomorrow, but I'm not going to overpromise (thi…
Not a whole lot going on here - just some of Emmy's early content and a ton of bugfixing.
- Emmy has been added to the DMZ. This jackal will sell you all manner of energy weapons and a few nice shields.
- Gedan fixed TONS of bugs. TONS.
- Bows got nerfed into the ground.
- Jacques00 submitted a billion fixes and tweaks.
0.6.2 Changelog - The Bessening:
- Geddy has sacrificed sanity to code JimThermic's Bess project. What is she? A highly customizable sex-bot.
- The bath house in Kressia has a bunch of new options, courtesy of Zeikfried and Gardeford.
- A new Celise scene written by Zeikfried.
- Mayren and Sierva got busts.
- Savin has been properly credited for his writing in Taivra's Palace.
- Basic attacks and ranged attacks have been reworked to be less insane, mostly to make doing the following easier.
- Volley and Rapid Fire now properly function with multiple attacks.
- Did I mention a certain dragoncoder all but died working on Bess? And that we have more lines of code than my last game? No? Well we do.