Posted in: All things TiTS
- "No Man's Land" has been filled out. It is now possible to walk from Gildenmere to Kressia and vice versa.
- Xanthe has been added to Gildenmere. She's a new race (with a new codex) that sells something like 10 new clothing and armor items, all on the sexier side of things.
- Cockvines have been added to encounter table for "No Man's Land", courtesy of Gedan's coding and Nonesuch's writing.
- The 'Nuki Nuts perk has been updated to function once more and disappear should the player lose most kui-tan/tanuki mutations.
- Orryx is in game. Unfortunately, there is no myr nectar or red ant saliva items to trade with him just yet.
- Numerous fixes. Nuki Cookies now give a lower body transformation as well.
- Numerous fixes to how taurs are handled.
- And a few minor odds and ends.