I made two builds, one for the public folks (so they could get more bugfixes) and one with some fresh content hot from the oven for you guys!
0.6.29 & 0.6.30 Changelogs:
- [0.6.30 Only] Vi, a V-Ko droid, has been added to the Gildenmere hospital on Myrellion. She’s written by JimThermic and comes packed with a metric crap-ton of content.
- [0.6.30 Only] Vi’s shop allows you to buy some new items, including a new shield generator and two fun little outfits for your armor slot.
- Stat bars should scroll up from 0 properly when starting anew or loading in.
- Replaced Nevrie’s bust with one by Shou. I THINK a non-nude version should be on its way as well.
- Properly enabled the Wetraxxel’s nude bust, even though you can barely see any difference.
- Renamed Codex headings to avoid text clipping.
- Added a “Robotic” Races subheader and migrated the two V-Ko codex entries under it. Note to self: add codex for Companion Droids…
- Kiro should have the proper vagina type.
- Fixed a potential crash in beard descriptions.
- Fixed a potential hang-up in Bess’s progression.
- Cleaned up some ‘}’s that were floating around the text in a few places.
- Jacques00 did some sorting in the items menu, most notably splitting Key Items into their own sub-tab.
- Gedan laid the groundwork for the first proper dungeon full of party combat.
- Varmint wrangling should be fixed.
- The usual cadre of typo and grammar fixes.
- Many other tweaks and fixes I was too lazy to hunt down individually.