Showing posts created in January 2016, Show all
New build time! But first I wanted to toss out a shout out to Abe E. Seedy, the author of the new Dr. Badger / Penny expansion. He also wrote the Penny/Flahne stuff way back in the day too! Anyway, he's got a website up where he has some of his other work up for sale (and for free). If you like extremely well-written transformation stories, he delivers. I actually bought one of his story collections way back in the day. I think it was one of the Shortcuts books.
- Dr. Badger can now offer players a job - one to zap Penny with a sinister ray. As a result, the player can either bimbofy Penny or turn the tables on the badger.
- Added Shou's Wettraxel bust to the game.
- Fixed an issue with Penny's alternate busts displaying.
- A few other bug fixes and twists.
I'm still holding off on mobile builds till we get something a bit more functional - and the play link will go to an older, more stable build still. You have to cherry pick this one from the downloads menu if you want to live on the wild side!
0.6.25 RC3 Changelog:
- Dr. Badger can offer you a job, resulting in a whole new set of interactions with Penny!
- Penny has two new bust icons, used for very altered Pennys - one by Adjatha and the other made from a Wolfy-Nail commission.
- Fixes to "Fall of the Phoenix" fights.
- Tease should work now.
- Fixed some Stun effects not displaying icons.
- Improved combat display
- Changes and tweaks to status effect icon display.
- No more excess spaces in cockvine fights.
- Fixed some issues in left sidebar display in combat.
- Fixed a crash i…
A new, optional build is up for backers. It contains a new NPC in Gildenmere as well as a complete overhaul of the underlying combat code. Unfortunately, this means lots of new bugs. While it is still hyper-buggy, you'll have to grab the game from the downloads list. The play page will default to a less buggy version.
Enjoy 0.6.25 RC2!